Red Poppy ~ Luxury Elegant India Floral Bathroom Shower Curtain 72x72

Red Poppy ~ Luxury Elegant India Floral Bathroom Shower Curtain 72x72It is beautiful! After I received it I ordered the curtains as well. The beading on the valance is beautiful. The only complaint is that it is shorter than the liner.

great quality and it looked just like the pic online. I would do business again with them. Keep up the great work

Buy Red Poppy ~ Luxury Elegant India Floral Bathroom Shower Curtain 72x72 Now



I left a review once but may have forgot to "submit" it. So am resubmitting. Curtain is beautiful! I would have kept it except that the background is more yellow than I wanted. It said "honey peach" and I thought it would look more peach. So does not match my peach towels very well. I have been looking at all the Saffron Marigold linens and love the workmanship and beauty they put into them. Worth the price, recommend to friends.

Read Best Reviews of Red Poppy ~ Luxury Elegant India Floral Bathroom Shower Curtain 72x72 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment